2014년 3월 25일 화요일

journal 3 : Pattern for "I am" poems

   Tuesday.  March 25
      Dr. Bob Schwab always tells us interesting and moving stories from his sufficient experiences and knowledge with his soft voice. And  I still remember what he told us at the opening ceremony. It was " From now on you will have an incredible journey"  Oh, quite a beautiful opening comment, I thought.

     This is my poem written for practicing pattern for " I am" poems in Bob's class. 
                    Pattern for " I am" poem
I am a committed but lonely English teacher.
I wonder why my students are sleeping in my class.
I hear some girls snorting.
I see other girls reading katalk.
I want them to wake up and pay attention to me.
I am a committed but lonely English teacher.
 
I pretend not to see their doze and distraction.
I feel lonely.
I touch only a piece of white chalk nervously.
I worry about their points of the final exam in a few days.
I cry out a few words more loudly enough to wake them up.
I am a committed but lonely English teacher.
 
I understand they are too tired with overloaded works.
I say  emptily " English is the most important subject for your college entrance."
I dream that all of them will get a high score in the exam.
I try hard to explain English grammar rules.
I hope that all of them will quickly awaken and understand what I am teaching.
I am a committed but lonely English teacher.
 

댓글 2개: