2014년 3월 27일 목요일

journal 5: Eight Trainees

Thursday  March 27
             My classmates and I were eager to write   a drama script in Michelle's drama class. Michelle gave us a task to perform a 5-minute-drama next week. As a first step, we were racking our brains to make the best script.
            I belong to class 2 with eight  trainees. I am so grateful to have such nice classmates like them. They are humorous, cheerful and sincere. Moreover, they are full of happy, positive energy. With such wonderful companions, time flies so fast in this classroom. I don't have to be afraid of making a mistake in speaking English and don't care even though I make scores of mistakes. So I am learning English better by trial and error. Thank you, guys!
      Anyway, all of us like Michelle's drama class so much. It is probably because we can express ourselves as much, laugh out loud as much and learn new things with her.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기